About My First Book Horizons and How to Order

Introducing My First Poetry Book, "Horizons"

  My first poetry book, Horizons (Atmosphere Press)  AVAILABLE NOW!! Embark on a captivating journey through the vibrant world of living so...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I love....


  • taking naps with cats
  • coffee, black, either cold or hot (or lukewarm)
  • the smell of rain
  • sleeping
  • one on one time with my children
  • having time to do my creative expressions
  • poetry
  • writing on yellow legal paper
  • camping
  • sitting by a fire
  • drawing with a pencil
  • reusing items for crafting
  • my wavy, curly hair
  • painted toenails
  • a good bra
  • a productive day
  • listening to a variety of  music
  • live performances
  • people who are real
  • being liked
  • being able to remember what I need to remember
  • deep conversations with my husband
  • reading in my big armchair
  • cuddling in a quilt
  • cuddling with my son
  • teaching my daughter about anything
  • the truth
  • knowing what my schedule will be
  • cats
  • frogs
  • catching critters by the pond
  • looking for rocks
  • collecting pieces of the out of doors
  • the creative process
  • cheese
  • the feeling after a good workout
  • taking walks
  • my last name
  • visiting my family farm
  • watching a child discover something
  • liking what I see in the mirror
  • comfortable clothes
  • writing
  • being caught up in my to do list
  • singing (especially alto)
  • being complimented
  • people who accept me as I am
  • feeling secure
  • blue or green eyes
  • a man's strong arms and work worn hands
  • small feet
  • going to the zoo, seeing different animals
  • my husband
  • my daughter
  • my son
  • my family
  • positive feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment