About My First Book Horizons and How to Order

Introducing My First Poetry Book, "Horizons"

  My first poetry book, Horizons (Atmosphere Press)  AVAILABLE NOW!! Embark on a captivating journey through the vibrant world of living so...

Friday, December 21, 2012

In the event of the death of a friend’s son

Oh, Chris
how much pain and relief you must feel
so close to Christmastide.
your Cole smiles on you
sees clearly now
and plays with the angels
But here your heart hurts
and in the season of a boy’s birth
there is an emptiness within your home.
I can’t fathom losing my son
and only Joseph can equal your grief
as his adoptive son died on a cross.
I pray for acceptance
and healing
with the knowledge of your son
at so small an age
touching oh so many lives.

for Cole & Chris Christensen
12-19-12
Julie Soaring Eagle Paschold

No comments:

Post a Comment