About My First Book Horizons and How to Order

Introducing My First Poetry Book, "Horizons"

  My first poetry book, Horizons (Atmosphere Press)  AVAILABLE NOW!! Embark on a captivating journey through the vibrant world of living so...

Friday, March 11, 2022

I am: a poem

 I am

            drinking in tendrils

            of serenity

            that squeeze between

            the stones of stridence

            in my mind.

 

I am

            slurping swirls

            of sunshine

            that sing beyond

            the stars of darkness

            in my eyes.

 

I am

            tasting dewdrops

            of tenderness

            that slide from under

            the tension

            in my toes.

 

I am

            sipping drizzles

            of a dawning day

            that emerge from

            yesterday’s ashes

            on my lips.

 

I am

            swallowing spirals

            of inspiration

            that rise behind

            the dried grasses of dullness

            between my fingers.

 

I am

            guzzling whorls

            of energizing life

            that seep above

            the dying shards of emptiness

            in my heart.

 

 

I am

            persisting

            aiming to thrive

            despite the friction

            of desolation

            and madness

            that threatens

            to overtake

            and absorb

            my every being.

 

March 11, 2022

Tansy Julie Soaring Eagle Paschold

No comments:

Post a Comment